Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology. We believe that a sustainable, strong and competitive manufacturing base can be achieved only by automation and digitalization.
There are 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are now looking for a
to join our training team in Tampere! In this role your main task will be on customer training, mainly related to the Manufacturing Management Software, which is the most advanced production planning and execution software in the industry 4.0. You will be joining an international team of around 10 consultants!
You will be responsible of several customer projects all over the world. Your responsibility is to train and consult customers to understand and reach their goals and beyond. You will then train efficient usage of the system either remotely or at the customer’s site. In your work, you get to utilize Lean methodology and help customers to maximize their production efficiency with Fastems’ solutions. In addition, you also get to organize presentations for potential customers, take part in after sales and participate in development projects.
You will succeed in this role if you are a proactive person who has good communication skills. Your daily work includes working in close collaboration with different stakeholders. You may be at the beginning of your career or already a more experienced talent. Fluent English skills are essential for the role as you will be collaborating with customers and internal team members. You will experience a structured onboarding and an experienced mentor will guide you on your way to become a automation professional.
We require you to have:
- Relevant educational background / close to end of studies
- General understanding of automation solutions and willingness to learn more
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience (e.g. in production, automation, robotics or project management)
- Language skills in German and/or Chinese
We can offer you:
- A responsible role helping Fastems’ customers to achieve the best possible production performance on their systems
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family-owned business
- Comprehensive training and team’s support
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- A chance to travel and work internationally – we have customers in Europe, North America and Asia
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. In your job you will be able to create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers.
Interested in joining #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request by November 30th the latest.
Sound like you? Contact me in the way you prefer:
Jussi Pekkala, Head of Training