Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
Seize the moment and catch your dream job!
We are now looking for a
Spare Part Engineer
As Spare Part Engineer you will be working as a part of Fastems Global Services. You will have an important role in implementing Fastems Service Strategy to provide world-class customer experience and boosting Services business. As a member of the team you provide spare part and upgrade product services to Fastems Group companies, dealers and end customers. Your main tasks will be creating offers and orders of spare parts, upgrade products and spare part packages independently, both based on request and proactively based on lifecycle plans. Your secondary tasks may also include developing sales content, tools and processes. This position is full time and permanent.
The job requires:
- Suitable education in mechanical or electrical engineering or proven experience in applicaple field
- Minimum 3 years of experience with technical contexts and knowledge in fields of mechanics or electrics. In addition experience with pneumatics, hydraulics or automation is considered as an advantage. Ability to independently identify parts from drawings, 3D models or other documentation is a must.
- Open-minded attitude to customer service
- Good intercultural negotiation and communication skills are essential as well as well-organized working methods
- Personal characteristics: self-driven, active, persistent and able to work under pressure with can-do attitude
- Experience or clear genuine interest of sales, purchasing, logistics and development work
- Earlier spare part or after sales experience is considered as an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other language skills (especially German) are considered as an advantage
At Fastems, you’ll work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies of a rapidly growing industry. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth and we are excellent at training solid professionals for the future. We support the well-being of Fastemsians with different events, we have just renovated our Lahdesjärvi headquarters and they are great!
We can offer you:
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool May 9th the latest. The sooner you send it, the better, since we’ll be reading the applications as they come in and booking interviews asap.
Something to ask?
Please contact Head of Spare Parts Anssi Nieminen on Thursday April 29th from 10-11 (0405538823)