Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are looking for Head of Service Operations
This is a new, highly important role at Fastems where you will be responsible for Technical Support, Spare Parts and Training operations management and long-term strategic development including end-to-end responsibility of service lifecycle. Your responsibility will also include developing operational processes and tools to ensure efficient and effective service delivery. This is a perfect position for a talent that especially has experience and interest towards global spare parts supply chain and wants to make an influence transforming customer relations and service operations to new levels.
In order to succeed you need to have:
- hands-on experience from service business and supply chain
- experience in service operations development and management
- business and customer understanding
- service design experience and interest
- value based solution thinking
- good strategic and very good co-operation capabilities
- customer oriented mindset
- willingness to travel
- experience and capability to support service regions internationally
As a person you have hands on and can-do attitude, development capability and you have great people skills. You need to be a visionary with great team player skills. This is a manager position and you will have three great teams to lead. In this role good internal communication and efficient co-operation with internal stakeholders are extremely important. You will have great opportunity to see tangible results of your work. Our organization is agile and you will report straight to VP, Services. You will also be part of Services Management Team. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth.
We can offer you:
- A versatile role: with us you can create meaningful work that will innovate the world of manufacturing and give our existing customers the best service solutions as possible
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by October 3rd the latest.
For more information about the job, you can contact Markku Lindeman, VP Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0400 882285