As a Field Service Engineer you are responsible for industrial automation solutions´ preventive maintenance, repairing and troubleshooting. Your responsibilities also include on-site customer support, training and collection of sales leads. Assignments require significant amount of travelling within the business area of China. You will also have the possibility to travel outside your business area (eg. Rest of the world) if it suits you, but this is not a requirement.
You will be working in a highly dynamic and international environment co-operating with multiple organizations internally as well as project partners, such as machine tool manufacturers and of course our customers.
- Relevant technical education e.g. in the field of automation or electrics
- Availability to travel within the business area, assignments vary from one day to week or weeks based on the workload and your availability
- Good communication and documentation skills, fluent spoken and written English. Italian, French or Spanish (or other) language skills are considered as a great benefit
- Passion for high-tech industrial automation and you are eager to increase your knowledge of the field
- Customer service mindset, because they deserve the best
- Technical working experience of at least 1 year
- Experience working with CNC-machines or automation technology is a great benefit, as well as previous knowledge about Flexible Manufacturing Systems or Robotics
To be the right person for this position, you should have a “We can do it” -attitude and systematic working style. You are able to work both independently as well as part of the team.
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Possibility to grow professionally in the field of automation technology by working with one of the best automation integrator in the market
- Contribution to shape the Global Service Business
- All the necessary IT-equipment (high-end laptop, tablet, smart phone) with connectivity package and obviously all the hand tools along with other necessary equipment related to your tasks will be given and updated periodically
Training in our headquarter in Finland is part of your training program.
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
If you want to ask anything about the position, please contact Jari Tuominen +358505685185 or Robert Ding +86 21 6104 2235.
Send in your application together with your CV via the Fastems online recruitment tool by June 21st at the latest.